Lusciously straddling the line between a rich milk and dark chocolate, the Fruition Spring Salted Dark Milk 56% Chocolate Bar is kissed with Peruvian spring salt*. There is something so innocent and heartwarming about this bar. It's like a chocolate angel!
* The Peruvian salt is sourced from Salt of the Earth Co., a company that donates a portion of its proceeds to Peruvian charities, including the Corazon de Dahlia Community Development Center near Cusco.
- 2020 Good Food Award Winner for Chocolate
Fruition Chocolate Works specializes in small batch craft chocolate. At Fruition, they begin by selecting ethically sourced and flavorful cocoa beans. Using traditional and modern techniques, they handcraft their award-winning line of chocolates and confections with an eye to detail.
Watch this video for more about Fruition Chocolate Works.
Bryan Graham is the founder of Fruition Chocolate Works and Confectionery and has educated himself on the science, technique, and craft of handmade chocolate. In 2013, Bryan was named Top 10 Chocolatiers in North America by Dessert Professional Magazine. He is well revered in the craft chocolate industry, and continues to be recognized winning a multitude of awards including Good Food Awards, Academy of Chocolate Awards, and International Chocolate Awards.
Fruition is among the 13 favorite USA craft chocolate producers recognized in Melissa Clark's February 2020 New York Times article for the extra attention their team devotes to sourcing beans, forging positive relationships with growers and treating the planet with extra loving care.
- Handcrafted from Peruvian Cacao
- Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Beans, Organic Cane Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Whole Vanilla Beans
- Allergy Info: Contains Dairy. May contain traces of nuts.
- Net Weight: 60 g. / 2.12 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA