- Orders will usually ship Monday-Wednesday. Orders placed Thursday or later, will ship the following Monday.
- We package the chocolate very carefully so that it may be promptly received by you, the customer, in pristine condition.
Warm Weather Shipment:
- We will include a cold pack and insulation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of temperatures in their local area for the time frame when the package is expected to arrive. You may request a delay in your shipment, until the temperature is below 80°F at your location, by emailing us.
- We will NOT ship orders if the ambient temperature is 80°F or higher in South Orange, NJ. We will either delay or cancel orders when the weather is too hot to safely ship.
- We will still be offering local pick-up and delivery to the Maplewood / South Orange, NJ area.
- Please ensure that someone can receive your Barometer Chocolate package upon delivery, even if that means shipping to a different address. The package should not sit outside for any length of time, as this could damage your delicate chocolate.
- We are not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses or addresses where delivery results in packages remaining in a hot, rainy, or otherwise unsuitable environment, as the chocolate will likely be compromised.
- Barometer Chocolate will NOT refund or replace melted chocolate. Please note this before ordering!
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 646-239-5049 M-F 10am-6pm EST. If we are not available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We only ship to the contiguous 48 states at this time. We use USPS Priority Mail and charge the actual rates provided by the Post Office. For delivery time estimates, please see the Carrier Map below.
We are sorry but we do not currently ship internationally.
USPS Priority Map for Delivery Estimates from South Orange, NJ 07079: